Saturday 29 September 2007

Paradise Zanzibar - Slide Show


SJCS Zanzibar Daily Mail - Saturday 29th September 2007.

Nothing to Report today.

If you have a spare moment, here are some old holiday snaps of Paradise Zanzibar. Click on the link below titled Benito & Betty in Paradise Zanzibar.


Dear Members

Today is Saturday and I have no gig so decided to do a little tidy up job in my music studio, and whilst doing so, I came across some old holiday photos of Zanzibar and as such have decided to post for quick viewing for those interested. The photos are in random order.

I have taken unlimited video of Zanzibar and in the near future I will capture some shots and release for our Zanzibar lovers just to bring back some sweet memories of our beautiful spice island.

Zanzibar is just a dream and soon after SJCS Goa Reunion 2008, we must target for Paradise.

Love and best wishes

Benito & Betty

No comments: